The Calamos Market Neutral Income Strategy is an absolute return, historically lower-volatility strategy that seeks to generate consistent income and capital appreciation through complimentary underlying strategies of convertible arbitrage and covered call writing. The strategy historically has exhibited a lower equity beta, lower correlations to both the equity and fixed income markets, lower absolute volatility and limited drawdowns.
- Absolute return, outcome orientation
- Complimentary underlying investment strategies which allow the strategy to achieve its objective in varying market environments
- Liquid alternative strategy: full transparency, fund governance and liquidity
- Competitive fees relative to typical alternative strategies
- Long standing, distinguished track record generated by seasoned investment team