Sr. Vice President, Senior Strategy/Sector Analyst
Mr. Klouda is a senior member of the investment team with portfolio management and research responsibilities. He is directly involved in the fundamental analysis of companies, while investigating investment opportunities consistent with the firm's long-term philosophy and process. In line with Calamos' integrated investment team structure, he works within a senior team of professionals and is an asset class generalist with sector responsibilities across all of Calamos' strategies.
Mr. Klouda, a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), graduated from North Central College with a BA in Marketing, and holds an MBA with a concentration in Finance from the Keller Graduate School of Management. He joined Calamos in 1994.
Biographies (years of experience)
Growth, Convertible & Fixed Income
- Jeff Scudieri, CFA (17 years)
- Jon Vacko, CFA (20 years)
- John P. Calamos, Jr. (27 years)
- Steve Klouda, CFA (18 years)
- John Hillenbrand, CPA (20 years)
- Jeffrey Miller (18 years)
- Ariel Fromer, CFA (8 years)
- Tammy Miller (18 years)
- Joseph Wysocki, CFA (11 years)
- Chris Hartman (15 years)