Calamos offers the opportunity for candidates currently enrolled in either undergraduate or MBA programs to gain exposure to a premier global investment management organization through our Summer Internship Program. The program typically lasts 8-12 weeks.
Each intern will have the experience of working in a team environment that values trust, integrity, and is committed to excellence. Aside from the departmental projects, our interns will have the opportunity to participate in offsite outings and meetings with senior management. Additionally, interns will benefit from ongoing training through the Calamos Academy, which offers a wide array of learning resources designed with a focus on client service and continuous improvement. In the past, interns have been placed in various departments including Research, Accounting, Tax, IT, Compliance, HR, Wealth Mgmt and Sales.
Through training, seminars, social events and the opportunity to work alongside the top people in our industry, students gain an invaluable career advantage upon entering the workforce
Qualifications and Experience:
- Entering the 2014-15 school year as Junior, Senior or Master student with ability and desire to work as part of a team
- Evidence of challenging curriculum and a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Independent and original thinker
- Strong level of integrity with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrated interest within the investment management industry is preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Please note that Calamos is not offering VISA sponsorship for this position or housing.
Our internships are very competitive, so please apply today!