What Types of Personal Information Does Calamos Investments Collect?
We collect information about you to help serve your financial needs, provide customer service, and fulfill various legal and regulatory requirements. The type of information that we collect from you will vary based upon the product or service that we provide, and may include:
- Information included on applications, questionnaires, new account forms and other related forms such as your name, address, Social Security number, assets and income;
- Information about your transactions with us such as purchases, sales, account balances, and bank account information;
- Information provided or captured on our website; including any information captured on our website through the use of "cookies".
How Does Calamos Investments Share Your Information?
First and foremost, Calamos Investments does not sell lists of client information, nor do we disclose client information to marketing companies, with the exception of companies we may hire to provide specific services for us, as described below. We do not disclose any of the information described above to anyone, except as provided by law. Specifically, Calamos Investments may share non-public personal information with our affiliates in the course of processing transactions, managing accounts on your behalf, or to inform you of products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. Additionally, we may share non-public personal information with the following types of third parties:
- Our financial service providers such as custodians and transfer agents; and
- Non-financial companies under servicing or joint marketing agreements, such as printing firms and mailing firms that may assist us in the distribution of investor materials.
In all cases, your information is strictly protected. These third parties are bound by law or by contract to use your information only for the services for which we hired them, and are not permitted to use or share this information for any other purpose. This policy applies to current and former clients. If you access our services or products through another financial intermediary, such as a wrap fee sponsor, your intermediary's policy will govern how it uses your personal information.
Your Right to Opt Out
Calamos Investments does not sell or distribute non-public information to third parties, except as provided above. If, in the future, our policies were to change, you would be notified and provided an opportunity to opt out of our disclosing that information. That is, you could tell us not to disclose the information to any other person or entity.
How We Keep Your Information Secure and Confidential
In order to further protect you, Calamos Investments maintains strict internal security measures. We restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to service your account. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with industry standards to guard our non-public personal information.
To protect your accounts online, encryption technology (Secure Sockets Layer) is used to prevent unauthorized access. Before accessing your accounts online, you are required to provide verification of who you are and a password/PIN number. We request your help in this process by keeping your identification information and password/PIN number private and restricting access to your personal computer.
As a client of Calamos Investments, you can rely on our commitment to protect your personal information and privacy.
Calamos Companies Providing this Notice:
- CALAMOS ADVISORS LLC
- CALAMOS PARTNERS LLC
- CALAMOS FINANCIAL SERVICES LLC
- CALAMOS INVESTMENT TRUST
- CALAMOS ADVISORS TRUST
- CALAMOS CONVERTIBLE OPPORTUNITIES AND INCOME FUND
- CALAMOS CONVERTIBLE AND HIGH INCOME FUND
- CALAMOS STRATEGIC TOTAL RETURN FUND
- CALAMOS GLOBAL TOTAL RETURN FUND
- CALAMOS GLOBAL DYNAMIC INCOME FUND
- CALAMOS WEALTH MANAGEMENT LLC