Wealth Planning Consultant
Calamos Wealth Management LLC provides comprehensive investment and wealth advisory services to individuals, families and small- to mid-size institutions as well as foundations and charitable endowments. Calamos Wealth Management headquarters are located in Naperville, Illinois with additional offices in New York and Miami. The firm is a wholly owned subsidiary of Calamos Investments LLC. It is a growing organization currently seeking highly motivated individuals to be part of a dynamic and collaborative team of professionals dedicated to supporting the goals of its growing clientele.
The Wealth Planning Consultant is responsible for creating and communicating financial plans and wealth planning projections for high net worth relationships for Calamos Wealth Management. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to interface with sales and client service teams in providing planning services.
- Analyze client's financial situation (i.e. income, expenses and liabilities).
- Examine and suggest financial planning opportunities.
- Develop financial plans according to clients' individual needs and financial situation.
- Assist with implementing financial plan.
- Prepares presentations and financial plans on behalf of Wealth Advisors.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business or other related discipline.
- 7+ years of work experience in the Financial Services industry required with focus on financial planning.
- CFP® strongly encouraged.
- Other advance degrees related to planning, taxation encouraged.
- Series 65, 63 or 66 required.
- Experience with financial planning software programs (eMoney, Money Guide Pro, etc.)
- Must have outstanding written and communication skills.
- PC skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Apply for this position