Calamos Wealth Management offers investment advisory and comprehensive wealth planning services to high-net-worth individuals, families and institutions. Calamos Wealth Management is a growing organization, seeking highly motivated individuals to be part of a dynamic team of professionals dedicated to building plans and strategies to address the needs and support the goals of its clients. The synergy and collective wisdom of the team assists clients in navigating areas such as estate planning, business transfer, inheritance and other matters affecting their wealth.
Calamos Wealth Management is part of a larger organization, Calamos Investments, a diversified global investment firm offering innovative investment strategies. Calamos Wealth Management creates unique investment and wealth planning outcomes tailored to the individual needs and goals of clients using resources and efficiencies of the global asset manager combined with the personalized attention of experienced wealth advisors and a dedicated investment team.
The VP, is a senior level sales professional. The primary function is to identify, contact, qualify and close high-net-worth investment management relationships for Calamos Wealth Management. In addition to generating new client relationships, the Wealth Advisor will also be responsible for building and maintaining existing client relationships.
- Develops and executes a strategic business plan in order to increase revenue through client acquisition (high-net-worth individuals, endowments, foundations, etc.) and broaden existing client relationships.
- Develops flow of referrals from clients, personal networks and centers of influence, such as CPAs and attorneys.
- Provides superior communication to clients, ensuring a continual interaction that promotes trust and client retention.
- Cultivates, manages and builds long-term, trusting and professional relationships with Wealth Management clients, serving as their primary point of contact.
- Delivers presentations and portfolio recommendations to prospects using a highly professional consultative approach.
- Skillfully communicates the firm’s goals-based approach to managing investments and comprehensive wealth planning.
- Collaborates with internal resources to effectively service clients.
- Participates in seminars and speaking engagements to promote firm capabilities, as well as in industry groups and non-profit events to expand networking opportunities and increase firm visibility.
- Supports client service team by participating in client review meetings as needed.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance, Business, Economics or Marketing. MBA preferred.
- CFP®, CFA or CIMA® certification preferred.
- 10+ years of investment management experience, with proven direct high-net-worth sales experience.
- FINRA Series 7, 65, and 63 securities licenses required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in the Greek language preferred.
- Comprehensive industry and product knowledge with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to counsel and advise sophisticated investors in all areas of high-net-worth services.
- Some travel may be required.
Apply for this position