Director & Sr. Wealth Advisor
We are seeking an innovative, senior level, results driven advisor to join our diverse and highly collaborative team. Calamos Wealth Management distinguishes itself from other firms by the unique, entrepreneurial minded culture it has established and cultivated over the past 40 years. Our team is committed to strategic growth through intentional, continuous business development. This individual will have the collective support of dedicated marketing, operations and investment professionals to provide comprehensive and consultative financial management for high net worth clients. The successful advisor must be a proactive, goal-oriented influencer and will work independently within the New York region in order to achieve individual and team goals.
- Develops and executes a business plan in order to generate business and grow AUM within Calamos Wealth Management.
- Covers a regional territory and is responsible for prospecting and generating business within high net worth (HNW) investors, ultra high net worth (UHNW) investors, endowments, foundations and other organizations.
- Strives to meet or achieve all sales objectives for the assigned region while dynamically contributing to the team goal.
- Actively cultivates and maintains relationships with sources of new business, including: established referral platforms, CPA’s, attorneys, investment bankers and other centers of influence.
- Delivers presentations and portfolio recommendations to HNW prospects and intermediaries using a highly-professional consultative approach.
- Provides superior communication and service to clients, ensuring a continual interaction that promotes trust and client retention.
- Partners with internal resources in order to effectively service our clients.
- Coordinates seminars and speaking engagements to promote firm capabilities.
- Actively participates in industry groups and non-profit events to expand networking opportunities and increase firm visibility.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance, Business, Economics or Marketing. MBA preferred.
- CFP®, CFA or CIMA® certification preferred.
- 20+ years of investment management experience, with proven wealth management sales experience.
- FINRA Series 7, 65, and 63 required.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to excel working from a satellite location.
- Willingness to travel within the assigned region on a consistent basis.
- Comprehensive industry and product knowledge with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to counsel/advise sophisticated investors in all areas of high net worth services.
Calamos Wealth Management LLC provides comprehensive investment and wealth advisory services to individuals, families and small- to mid-size institutions as well as foundations and charitable endowments. Calamos Wealth Management headquarters are located in Naperville, Illinois with additional offices in New York and Miami. The firm is a wholly owned subsidiary of Calamos Investments LLC. It is a growing organization currently seeking highly motivated individuals to be part of a dynamic and collaborative team of professionals dedicated to supporting the goals of its growing clientele.
Apply for this position