Who we are
Calamos Investments is a trusted global investment firm with an unwavering commitment to value-added performance and exceptional client service. Grounded in family values, Calamos provides its associates a challenging environment with the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We have established the following set of values to guide our company and associates. Our Values are the keys to sustaining our company's success:
- We are client driven and committed to exceeding their needs and expectations.
- We operate with trust and integrity and treat each other with care and mutual respect.
- We are committed to excellence, focusing on superior execution and continuous improvement.
- We think and act like owners continually enhancing value for all stakeholders; associates, clients and shareholders.
- We communicate openly and honestly, providing ongoing and constructive feedback.
Calamos Investments is committed to hiring people on the basis of skill, training, ability, education, and character without regard to age, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, color, race, religion, national origin, marital status, political beliefs, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.
Calamos Investments is a proud supporter of the men and women of our National Guard and Reserve who serve voluntarily in an honorable and vital profession and as such, is a member of the National Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve.
Most Trustworthy Companies in America
Calamos was recognized as one of the Most Trustworthy Companies in America by Forbes Magazine in 2010.
Who's Who in Chicago Business
In September 2011, John P. Calamos, Sr. was named to Crain's Business Chicago's "Who's Who 2011" list.
Economic Forecast Breakfast
For the past several years, John P. Calamos, Sr. has been included in the panel of industry experts at the Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce's annual Economic Forecast Breakfast.